Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hey, everybody!
Since y'all are brilliant and suggested last night that we have our own blog, here it is! You'll have to register in order to leave comments, but that way we won't have random people making trouble - we'll manage that on our own, I guess. ;) Use the comments to stay in conversation about what we've talked about that week, what's going on in your lives, what's happening in the world, what your favorite Twilight moment is, whatever. Just come back and comment often! If you have post suggestions, feel free to e-mail them to me.

In the meantime, I'll get us started. Last night we ended with a question that I know you've got a lot more to say about: Do your beliefs or your actions say more about who you are? Why? Are they related? How?

Ready, set, discuss!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I will try to say this without sounding mental. (Chances? Slim at best.) I think that your beliefs say more about who you are, because they are a part of you. And that your actions are more or less a reflection of those beliefs. There, I think that's comprehensible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is comprehensible!
    To push you further: would you say that you truly believe something if you don't act on it? Or is it something that you just think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good. :)

    I think that if you really believe something it will drive you to act on it, so, I guess no. I don't think you can truly believe something if you don't act on it.

    ReplyDelete